Attorney Nicholas J. Dudley
- Position: Partner
- Office: Kansas City
- Phone: (816) 224-9500
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- University of Minnesota Law School , J.D. 2010
- Universtiy of Missouri, B.A. 2006
- Ross T. Roberts Inn of Court Trial Academy
- United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- United States District Court for the District of Kansas
- United States Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit
Mr. Dudley’s practice is focused on criminal defense, consumer fraud, and employment discrimination. Dudley represents people across western Missouri, regularly practicing in Jackson, Clay, Platte, Cass, Bates, and Lafayette Counties.
Dudley defended the largest identity theft and forgery prosecutions in Missouri history and regularly defends clients accused of everything from murder to traffic infractions. Dudley’s typical criminal defense cases include felony and misdemeanor DWIs, firearms cases, and fraud issues.
In civil practice, Dudley has successfully represented clients in disputes with automotive dealers, financing companies, fraudulent sellers, and discriminatory employers. Dudley has written extensively about predatory and unfair practices in order to expose common scams and educate consumers.
A Closer Look
Dudley has a Blue Belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, enjoys shooting competitively, and is a below average fisherman.
While attending the University of Missouri, Dudley won two national championships in collegiate debate (which is one more than Jeremy Hollingshead in case anyone was wondering).
Awards and Recognitions
- Avvo 10.0 Superb rating
- Super Lawyers Magazine: Missouri and Kansas Rising Stars 2016, 2015
- American Society of Legal Advocates Top 40 Lawyers Under 40
- Gun Law in Missouri – Title I, Title II, and Ethical Considerations in Representing Gun Owners 2016
- Firearms Law: What You Need to Know 2016
- Developments in Firearms Law – The Effects of Suspended Imposition of Sentence on Firearms Rights 2015