Attorney Jeremy D. Hollingshead
- Position: Partner
- Office: St. Louis
- Phone: 314-925-7627
- Fax: 314-594-0825
- E-mail: email@example.com
Mr. Hollingshead focuses his practice on criminal and civil litigation. He has represented criminal defendants in complex jury trials throughout the State of Missouri, and has also obtained large verdicts and settlements for his clients in complex civil cases, including workplace discrimination and automobile accidents.
While he has represented clients in hundreds of trials, his unique background prior to his legal career as an internal auditor and fraud investigator with Ernst & Young allows him to provide unique and valuable insight to clients in the area of business law—whether in business planning, organization, or litigation, as well as white collar crime.
Mr. Hollingshead also has appellate experience, having written appellate briefs for all three Missouri Court of Appeals, the Missouri Supreme Court, and the federal 8th Circuit Court of Appeals. Mr. Hollingshead has also argued in front of all three Missouri Court of Appeals and the Missouri Supreme Court. After graduating from law school at the University of Missouri-Columbia, Mr. Hollingshead graduated from the prestigious Gerry Spence Trial Lawyer’s College. Mr. Hollingshead tirelessly litigates cases, regardless of the size or power of the opposing party.
- 8th Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri
Awards and Recognition
- Alive Magazine: “Top Lawyers”
- Avvo: “10.0 Superb”
- Missouri Lawyers Weekly: “Largest Reported Plaintiff Verdicts/Settlements”
- Super Lawyers Magazine: “Missouri & Kansas Rising Stars”
- The National Trial Lawyers: “Top 40 under 40”
- The National Trial Lawyers: “Top 100”
- Top Attorneys: “Missouri & Kansas’ Outstanding Young Lawyers”
- University of Missouri-Columbia College of Business, M.B.A., 2008
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law, J.D., 2007
- Missouri Southern State University, B.S., 2004
- Gas Chromatography for DWI attorneys to over 300 attorneys from throughout the State of Missouri on behalf of the Missouri Bar
- How to win a DWI license case for over 50 attorneys who focus their practices on DWI defense;
- Trial Preparation for the St. Louis Metropolitan Bar Association;
- Employment law at Saint Louis University Law School;
- How to cross examine a police officer to over 300 attorneys from throughout the State of Missouri on behalf of the Missouri Bar
- Trial skills to approximately 200 Boston, Massachusetts’ public defenders on behalf of the Boston Public Defenders’ System.
- Gerry Spence Trial Lawyers College, Dubois, Wyoming (2011)
- National Patent Analytical Systems: Datamaster Breath Machine, Mansfield, Ohio (2011)
- Annual trial lawyers’ seminar for National Trial Lawyers “Top 100” in Miami, Florida;
- Gas Chromatography for Lawyers in Chicago, Illinois
A Closer Look
Attorney Jeremy Hollingshead is originally from Joplin, Missouri. Mr. Hollingshead co-authored and published "A Tour of Missouri Wineries" – Missouri's only coffee table showcasing the State's impressive wine industry.
In his free time, he enjoys wine tasting, especially in the Napa Valley wine region of northern California and the Augusta and Hermann wine regions of Missouri; and cheering on his favorite sports team – the St. Louis Cardinals.
Mr. Hollingshead also enjoys hiking, camping and mountain climbing. In 2011, Mr. Hollingshead climbed Mount Rainier, is climbing Mount Kilimanjaro this year and would ultimately like to climb the tallest mountain from each continent.
Prior to attending law school, Mr. Hollingshead was a national champion debater. His experience debating and coaching debate at the University of Missouri during law school taught him the valuable skill of preparation; a skill he has carried with him throughout his career as a trial attorney.