Attorney Daniel J. Nolan
- Position: Partner
- Office: St. Louis
- Phone: (314) 480-5474
- Fax: (314) 594-0825
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law, J.D., 2008
- University of Missouri-Columbia, B.A., 2004
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri
Mr. Nolan focuses his practice on criminal and civil litigation. He has successfully tried criminal and civil cases to judges and juries throughout both Missouri and Illinois.
Whether he is representing a client that has been charged with a crime or is a facing a loss of rights such as a driving privilege, a client who has been sued civilly, or one who has been injured due to the fault of another, Mr. Nolan aggressively protects that client’s rights while maintaining a focus on the specific goals and desired outcomes for the client as an individual.
Mr. Nolan has extensive litigation experience in a wide range of venues. From administrative hearings and municipal courts, to state circuit courts, to state appellate or federal courts, his commitment to excellence in client representation is absolute.